Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Preparing for July

A friend on facebook posted this list of pictures to take for every day in the month of July. So here goes, starting July 1 I'll start adding a random photo to see how well I keep up with this.  Should be fun!


Reflections:
Today was a hilarious day at work. My coworker, Nick, decided to pull a prank on our other coworker, Chris.  So while Chris was outside, Nick snuck under his desk and hid.  Nick was squished in the cramped space for a good 5 minutes waiting for Chris to come back, but I think we can all agree it was worth it.


When Chris came back in, Nick waited until Chris started working diligently at his computer before he pounced and scared the witts out of Chris.  It was probably the best day at work I've had in a while.

Gratitudes:
1) This is my last full week of work! It is getting crazy!
2) I'm glad I got to see my friend's new house and I got to visit his puppies.
3) Air-conditioning! It was SO HOT outside today.

and also... puppies


Meditation:
Gathering data for decisions.  Sometimes I have enough data to make hard decisions, I just don't want to do it.  Other times, I want to rush the decision before I have enough data.  Finding a true balance...

Exercise:
I started packing up my apartment.  Packing and carrying 6 boxes of books counts as exercise, TRUST ME.

Good Deed:
I gave away some of my office things at work today.  Some of them were mine and some of them were passed down from one person to the next.  Either way, it was nice to bestow gifts to the younger associates.

No comments:

Post a Comment