Thursday, June 28, 2012

Letting go

Meditation:
When to let go and when to fight for what you want. Sometimes they are the same thing.

"Where there is no wood, ther fire goes out; and where there is no talebearer, strife ceases." - Proverbs 26:20 (To be completely fair, I got this quote from the happiness project.)

Reflection:

Today Lisa and I went rock climbing at the Phoenix Rock Gym in Tempe.  It was fantastic.  Good exercise and fun company always make for a good time.  Plus!  this counts as my exercise! Picture proof! (I think this picture makes me look shorter than I actually am, because Lisa is tall and she takes it from a higher perspective.  That is what I am going to tell myself anyway.)  I also went to the normal gym today.  It was my last day of gym membership, so I felt I should go on principle.


Exercise:
Gym AND rock climbing!!!

Good deed:
I bought a pie for my cousins

Gratitudes:
1) Thankful that this apartment has been so good to me for the last year and a half
2) Thankful that I have so many people who love me and want to spend time with me before I leave
3) Thankful tomorrow is Friday and I get to go do some community service!

No comments:

Post a Comment