Friday, June 29, 2012

Reprogramming 71% complete


I think I've lost count of which day I am on.  It must be something like day 15.  This has been one crazy rollercoaster month.  I can only be thankful that we all made it out as well as we did.

Reflection:
Today was a great Friday.  I worked until about noon and then my friend, Michael (see picture below), drove me to 1-n-10 a youth outreach program in downtown Phoenix.  Along with other PwC volunteers we cleaned up, painted walls, and we constructed a table for the youth center. 1-n-10 is a program designed to reduce teen suicides and to promote education.  They just started a high school charter program there.

Also pictured here is Keven (yes with two e's) helping me put togehter the table.  Then there is Lee who is apparently trying to make sure I'm screwed together well.

Gratitudes:
1) My parents are here to help me move.
2) I only had to work 4 hours today.
3) I feel like I'm leaving PwC with some good friends.

Meditation:
Embracing the ending of chapters. Then there is the random motivational poster... but you know, whatever inspires you...

Exercise:
Cleaning and putting together a complicated table PLUS moving (all taking up about 5 hours) counts for today...

Good deed:;
Volunteering at 1-n-10.


No comments:

Post a Comment