Thursday, June 21, 2012

Speed bumps/ brick walls

Day 9

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day, so if you'll permit me, I'm going to post this stuff a little early. No one said this process was going to be perfect and smooth. Sometimes you hit speed bumps. I think my gratitudes will be important for today.

1) I'm glad I have a job that pays for most of my insurance and I'm thankful that it'll be around for the month of July (don't know how good grad school insurance will be).
2) I'm thankful for the support of my family and friends who stick around through thick, thin, grumpy, insecure, moody, sick, crazy, and silly.
3) I'm thankful for these cheap laughs and smiles from buzzfeed.com, check out the links below (Oh! and it will be Friday!)

Like this one about puppies keeping cool in the summer.


Or this one with tiny adorable animals that will fit in your hand.


Then there are the sleeping puppies.

 
Exercise? brisk walk? I'm really not meeting the bar with this one.  We'll see if I'll be physically able to swing something Saturday

Good deed? Trying to help pay for someone else. (I do this a lot, we'll see how long we can keep it up!)

Meditation: health should not be taken for granted

Reflection: brief but great conversation with a supportive friend.  It was nice of him to check in and to make me feel like I was important and special in some capacity.

I'll be a bulldozer for this brick wall then the rambling will start up again. Promise. :)

1 comment:

  1. Puppy in bucket: "What are you looking at? No! Find your own bucket!"

    'Thing' in the lady's hands: I'm not sure that that thing would be considered cute.

    Dog: "Well I ate everything, now what? Sleep I guess"

    ReplyDelete